Wednesday, August 21, 2013

life is about perspective

i was driving down the frontage road of 183 in austin, texas two days ago and a vehicle passed me.  the tire cover on the back of the vehicle caught my eye, and i snapped a quick picture.  in the middle was date of the person's cancer fight and around it was written "life is about perspective".
"perspective"
john 16:33 says, "I have told you all this so you may have peace.  in the world you have tribulation, but take courage, I have overcome the world."  

john 16:33, helps me put my life into perspective.  even though i have times of worry, tribulation and trials, peace is obtainable.  i can face life with courage because i have relationship with the One who has overcome the world.  

what a powerful promise.  what a wonderful perspective.
"it's all about perspective"

No comments:

Post a Comment