Tuesday, June 19, 2012

what are a few of your loves?

  Love can make a way through the darkest night into the light
"love can"
published

if i don't believe in the power of Love to change me, my thought life, and my destiny then i don't believe in anything.
"cassie's tree"

some important loves in my life; i love my Creator, i love my family, i love my friends, i love life. 

some loves in my life; i love music, i love art, i love nature.

some of the enjoyable things i love to do in life; i love conversation, i love solitude, i love sharing, i love eating chocolate, i love drinking a good cup of coffee, i love reading a good book, i love petting my dog. the list of enjoyable things i love to do in life goes on and on.
"sing like an angel"
 i don't use the work "love" flippantly. i do know there is a difference when i say "i love my grand daughter or i love chocolate".
"bleeding heart"
philosophical discussion on the meaning of the word "love" set aside - what are a few of your loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment