Tuesday, October 2, 2012

what's your door of fear?

there is no doubt we all face fear at one time or another in our life.  there are common fears:  fear of cancer, fear of public speaking, fear of heights, fear of failure - need i go on?
"so beautiful"
new multi-media paintings on canvas
"rest"

i have, at times, been crippled, stifled and stopped dead in my tracks by fear.  

because of that fact, i have in the past few years, tried to identify what paralyzes me and walk through those doors. whether i fail or succeed is not the issue - the issue is doing the thing i fear most.

i find i can't do this by myself - true friends, those who love me and my Creator are the answers to my freedom to walk through that door and overcome my fear.
"stroll through the garden with me"
stop and think what is your door of fear - and then decide you are going to walk through that door and never look back.

have a victorious tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment