Monday, December 31, 2012

what was your most memorable day in 2012?"

"Gate Beautiful"
new painting on canvas
acrylic, oil pastel, ink

as the year comes to a close, i take time to reflect and process the happenings of that year.  

2012 had wonderful days of joy and traumatic days of sorrow - those days make up LIFE.  i expect more of the same in 2013, because LIFE is made up of days and moments and not all days and moments are easy.  

my goal for the new year is the same goal i have had for the last several years - to love my Creator, to love my family and friends, to live each day to the fullest, to fulfill my life's calling and to be grateful for each day that has been gifted to me by my Creator.

have a wonderful new year - may you find peace, hope and love as you enter into 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment