Monday, August 5, 2013

renew me

there is a quote by tyler knott gregson that i like and it says the following;
"only by weathering the greatest storms can we appreciate the most beautiful skies."  

perspective of my circumstances needs readjustment daily, as i am not always able to look at the storms i am weathering through the eyes of God and see that He is perfecting me and making me stronger.
"renew"
psalm 51:10 ISV states the following prayer so beautifully;
"God create a pure heart in me and renew a right attitude within me."  
"need a lift?"
the following is a quote by george s. patton;
"now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing.  you have to make the mind run the body.  never let the body tell the mind what to do.  the body will always give up.  it is always tired in the morning, noon, and night.  but the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

God can and will renew you daily.  no matter what the trial, let Him work in you for His purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment