Friday, August 8, 2014

strength

"though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines, (though) the product of the olive fails and the fields yield no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls, yet i will rejoice in the Lord; i will exult in the (victorious) God of my salvation!  the Lord God is my strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk (not to stand still in terror, but to walk) and make (spiritual) progress upon my high places 
(of trouble, suffering, or responsibility)!
Habakkuk 3:17 - 19 AMP
street art "Intersect"
Rolling Hills Community Church

the lesson for me this week has been to trust Him completely 
and rely on His strength without reservation.  

though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.
Job 13:15
street art "Intersect"
Rolling Hills Community Church

No comments:

Post a Comment