Thursday, October 30, 2014

what is in your hand?


 "I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 
Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?  
Then I said, Here I am; send me"
Isaiah 6:8
"starting to heal"

all of us, in the western world, are on a mission - to discover our destiny.  

our destiny, as a Christ believer is simple and clear - 
submission to Jehovah God and discipline to carry out His mission.
"warrior bride"
hunger for more of God - become famished for His sustenance and acknowledge that you are impoverished without Him.  fall in love with the Savior of your soul.  acknowledge that He is in control of your life and your destiny.  He is a merciful God.  He is calling His children to communion and fellowship with Him.
"everywhere you look"
use what is in your hand to show love to a dying world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment