Wednesday, June 20, 2012

what do you do when you are waiting?

"rain!!"
five minutes is better than no rain

"play" 2012
journal page with fabric, oil pastels, acrylic paint and ink
mood board


driving is so sweet

"winged beauty"

"rain at the ranch"
playing with my iPhone 
before i had a nook, iphone, iPad and all the other goodies available to me these days, i always had a journal, a pen and a book in my car.  

i still carry a journal, a pen and a book to fill those snatched moments when a piano student cancels or when i am waiting at an appt., the bank, a red light, - - you get my drift.  today i had a piano student cancel so i got a few stolen minutes and played around with my iPhone.  

what do you do when you are waiting or have a few extra (precious) moments?
not sure this is totally true - but i do love fresh flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment