Thursday, September 11, 2014

awakening


8x10 ink, walnut stain, watercolor
 "in our hearts, Lord, in this nation awakening/Holy Spirit, we desire awakening
for You and You alone/awake my soul awake my soul and sing
for the world You love/Your will be done let Your will be done in me

in Your presence/in Your power awakening/for this moment/for this hour awakening
for You and You alone/awake my soul awake my soul and sing
for the world You love/Your will be done let Your will be done in me

like the rising sun that shines/from the darkness comes a light
i hear Your voice and this is my awakening."
reuben morgan and chris tomlin


"even heroes can lose their way"
art journaling

"if I ever shut off the supply of rain from the skies 
or order the locusts to eat the crops or send a plague on my people, 
and my people, my God-defined people, 
respond by humbling themselves, 
praying, 
seeking my presence, 
and turning their backs on their wicked lives, 
I'll be there ready for you
I'll listen from heaven
forgive their sins
and restore their land to health."
the Message




No comments:

Post a Comment